Wednesday 4 June 2008

Beach Daze




Took the title from my daughters Facebook page after spending a beautiful afternoon at the beach with my daughter, grandson and son.



The beach was quite busy, mainly with young people having fun, playing ball, swimming, surfing, throwing each other into the sea. We were a bit more sedate. My son was tempted to have a swim but didn't. My grandson was intent on digging holes. He's keen to give orders to others, giving out tools and telling us to dig. We dug.

He then collected water to fill the hole. Which of course was a never ending task as the water seeped away. But as the tide was coming in, the sea eventually did its duty and filled the hole with water and sand. A good learning exercise for my grandson.

My daughter took photos and between us we took 193! Digital photography is one of the great things of the modern age as I love taking photos.


So does my daughter.






Grandmother and Grandson taking a look at the sea.











My son has fond memories of days out on this beach when he was little.

I'm sure my grandson will too.

No comments: