Thursday 25 September 2008

Forest Dwellers



After travelling for 4 days we arrived at our home in Sweden. Two days later Mike flew back to the UK to collect Rufus, (that's a story in itself). But as from Tuesday 9th September; Paddy, Jewel, Rufus, Mike and me were together in our home in the forest.


Settling in.

Since arriving we've already had 4 visitors to stay for a week. Almost as they left, once again Mike flew to the UK where he will be for the next 2 weeks. Fortunately as he left we got reconnected to the internet, horray! So although I might be living in the forest, I feel very connected to the outside world even though I don't see anyone to talk to from one day to the next.

Except for Paddy, Jewel and Rufus.


They seem to be enjoying their new home, and the recent sunshine we've been having.

2 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Thanks for your visit to my blog Lynne. Nive to meet you!
It seems like you’re starting a big adventure in Sweden?!
We’ve been to Sweden several times and I love it. I’m a huge fan of Scandinavia. Will be back to read about your adventures!

Lynne said...

Thanks Nicolette,
Yes I'm sure it will be an adventure. It's been quite an adventure just to get here! Sweden is certainly a lovely country. I do hope you get to visit it more.
Look forward to seeing you over here again.
Lynne