Monday 13 October 2008

Running Short of Time

Will I get my post in in time today?





I've been caught up for the last couple of hours trying to find a suitable hotel in Stockholm for my friend and I to stay in next month. It will be our first trip to the Scandinavian city for both of us. It will be her first visit to Sweden and she's a city girl at heart so she's very keen to visit Stockholm. I'm keen to see the city as well but I must do some research as to where to visit and make the best use of our time there. So if you have any suggestions of good places to visit, please make a comment so I can add it to my list.





But if I don't manage to find a suitable hotel, the visit might not take place.





If I don't get this posted soon, I'll miss my daily posting.





And as I like to include a photo, this chap was visiting our garden again today.


They seem to favour telegraph poles. When I look at him again now, he doesn't look real! But he is.

According to my clock I have 4 minutes left. I realise the time shown is probably different to the actual time.

One minute...

4 comments:

Sandi said...

Hi Lynne,
Thanks for the comments on my blog.
Love the photo of the woodpecker.

We have kept ducks before, they are easy to keep, and are quite comical characters. I like to let them roam the garden to forage around. Chooks (chickens) are a bit naughty and tend to dig out all the mulch.

Lynne said...

Thanks Sandi,
I love ducks and might consider keeping them at some point.
Lynne

Jacqueline said...

what a beautiful photo - the countryside is so lush. I'm bleary-eyed tonight but I'll visit again soon.

Lynne said...

Thanks chooks'r'us.
Lynne