Thursday 24 September 2009

A Quick Update


Well at last!
Hello to everyone.
And thank you all for your thoughts and comments.
Sorry to have taken so long to get back to you.

We travelled approximately 1200 miles,
crossing one of the longest bridges in Europe,
(must just check the details on that again),
and after travelling for 4 days, (we were travelling slowly),
we finally arrived at our destination.
Surprisingly without a hitch!
Once here though we had to wait a long time to get connected to the internet!

We have been very busy unpacking
and cleaning of course.
The house that we are in hasn't been lived in for well over a year at least.
Mike went back to the UK for a week
so that left me and the Pups on our own for a bit.
But that was fine too.
We just set ourselves a new routine while he was gone,
as where we are now is very different to where we came from!

I've already taken quite a few pics
but a lot of them are on the other computer.
So I either will have to get them over to this new computer
that Mike brought back with him.
Or I will have to get out and about taking some more.

Unfortunately, I have had a cold now for 4 days,
again, something that Mike brought back from the UK with him.
I haven't had a cold for a long time.
We never used to get them living in Sweden,
even travelling back and to on aeroplanes we seemed to escape them.
But this one has left me feeling lethargic.
I haven't even been out with Mike and the Pups today
so he has been discovering walks without me!
But fortunately,
my head feels a little less as though it's filled with cotton wool.
So I will have more information,
and more pics
when I next post.
Which I hope will be very soon.
I'm also very keen to see what you've all been up to.
So till then...........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to hear from you after such a long trip. Curious to see and hear more and I hope you feel better very soon. I have a new blog @ http://mildredsmenagerie.blogspot.com formerly Nalley Valley.

Sweetina said...

I'm so curious! Can I guess Spain or Portugal? I can't wait to hear about tuor choice and how you came to it!
And see pics~
Feel Btter soon,Sweets!
Tina

noelle said...

oh i'm dying to know where you are! Can't wait to see some pics. x x x

Chris said...

Nice to see your blog up and running again. Hope you, Mike and the hounds are very happy in your new home.
The pic' of grape vines looks inviting. Are you going to grow some in your garden?
Hope your cold gets better soon.
Chris