Sunday 10 October 2010

Blogtoberfest Day 10, Need my Beauty Sleep



Well Sunday has officially turned into Monday here,
so I'm already late with today's post.
So I'll keep it short.
I've been going to bed far too late anyway,
so I either end up sleeping in,
or
I'm tired the following day.
Not good!

It was another sunny day today,
in fact I was quite hot as I sat out on the balcony,
sewing.
I also baked a couple of cakes.
What did you do today?





What ever it was,
I hope you had a good day.

Pop over to Tinnie Girl to see other Blogtoberfest participants.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I baked a cake today also and sat on the porch in the sun reading this afternoon. My brother enjoyed your last post about the paragliders and he loved your dogs. Hope it's the start of a good week for you. You'll have to share what project you are sewing on soon.

Connie said...

I baked cookies for my nephew today and went to church. It's been a lovely day here. Hope you get some rest. It's no fun to be tired. :)

Zuzana said...

It is Monday here too now.;) My Sunday was very laid back, doing absolutely nothing, just enjoying a sunny day.;)
Hope your Monday will be lovely too,
xoxo

Tracey said...

Today was all about rain, rain, and more rain ... it's still falling now (such crazy spring weather).

Now, I'm off to bed after a very long day ... hopefully I'll catch some of that elusive beauty sleep too! :)

...Nina Nixon... said...

Yep it's definitely Monday.

Get some rest,

Nina xxx